Caps & Gowns

Regalia (caps & gowns) provided by the BalfourVT office come from Oak Hall. All of the gowns are made in the United States.

If you need to order a cap & gown for your graduation you should start by contacting your school about ordering since most schools order from us in bulk.

Order Links:
High School Faculty Cap & Gown Order Form

CCV Cap & Gown Order Form

University of Vermont – Bookstore Regalia Ordering